Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lauren's birthday!

Hello friends!

Last Friday, Jano and I went to Toledo. It was pretty rainy and we didn't really want to spend any money so we just went out and had a couple of drinks with his friends for about an hour and a half and then came home.

saturday, Jano and I went to a nice dinner. We ordered an appetizer sampler platter and really good venison with like a marsala sauce I think. Then when we got home Jano made crepes with nutella. That night we went to some girl's apartment for her birthday party, but it wasn't really even her birthday! It was mine! Not to steal her thunder or anything...

Sunday, all of Jano's family came over to celebrate his sister's birthday and mine. Jano's parents got me the board game Party, Jano got me a toaster, earrings and a necklace, his aunt got me a bracelet and his grandma got me a coin purse! I didn't expect so many gifts! They even made us each our own cake and mine had candles that said 21 on it! We played Party once and then we played poker. I got second place because on the last hand we both had a pair of 7's , mine with a 10 and his with a 4, and then on the river another 4 comes up! :( Oh well! When I got home on Sunday night, I had a birthday card from Buddy and Vickie waiting for me!

Monday, I went shopping to buy my parents gift! I got jeans and a shirt from Zara and a pair of lace-up short boots! Thanks guys! I also got my eyebrows waxed, and went to lunch with some friends from school. That day when I got home, I had four cards waiting for me from my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Vince, Aunt Bette and Uncle Steve, Lauren, and my grandparents! They gave me a little bit of money that I will most likely, unfortunately, spend on books for school.

Tuesday was productive. I washed my sheets, swept and mopped the floor in my room and typed up my notes in a new blog so that all of my friends and I can share notes from class. I also went to the Taste of America store. I bought homemade tortillas, black beans, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and a chocolate chip cookie mix to make cookies for my roommate's birthday which is today!

Today is Wednesday and I just got home from class and there were flowers from my very wonderful, thoughtful, sweet and amazing mother waiting for me! They are beautiful! Now I'm going to watch the American Idol episode from last night and read El Lazarillo. love u all

No comments:

Post a Comment